Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] need css help to move feed & comments icons down into menu bar areas

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 11, 2011, 02:45 PM
ikllc

9 posts · Jan 2011
[SOLVED] need css help to move feed & comments icons down into menu bar areas

unfortunately, i have no idea where to look or how to accomplish this: i need to move the shaded gray rss and comment feed icons down into the gray menu bars below their current position. i don't know how to change their location. can anyone help?

here is the site: http://newsite.lafolletteeyeclinic.com/

a rotating photo will go beside the logo, but there doesn't need to be icons over it all the time!