Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

widget on a single page

Old Jun 6, 2009, 11:08 AM
woman

1 posts · Jun 2009
Is is possible to have a widget on specific pages or do they have to be on every page?
Old Jun 8, 2009, 01:50 AM
jim

50 posts · Mar 2009
Hello Woman
I am hesitant to reply as until recently i did not know a widget from a didgit. But since i have been looking into this i think i can safely say that most common useful widgets if added will appear in all pages.
If you need to add something into the sidebar of an individual page and it not show on other pages you can check this post which helped me.
http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=1512
It has to do with Custom Fields and took me some struggle to grasp and I dont want to confuse you further.
So if you dont know a custom field from a potato field you might want to keep it for future reference.
Dont worry....If this was not the answer you were looking for i am sure someone more qualified will come along........jim
Old Jun 10, 2009, 08:45 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
There's also a plugin called Widget Logic http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/widget-logic/