Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] change style for post container in single page only

Old Jul 25, 2011, 06:04 AM
fsastrow

14 posts · Jun 2011
Dear all

Is there any way to change the style for post container in single page only? Meaning I don't want the style to be applied to the home page etc. just the single page.

I've been wondering on how to do it since the id and class looks same. Do we have to hardcode it?

Thanks in advance
Old Jul 25, 2011, 06:36 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
If you want to apply styling to the post container on a single page, you will have to manually create the styling and put it in the CSS Inserts. You can use the CSS selector

body.single-post div.post {....}

so if you used

body.single-post div.post {background-color: #00ffff;}

the background color will be a 'interesting' blue
Old Jul 27, 2011, 07:06 AM
fsastrow

14 posts · Jun 2011
many thanks juggledad! it works! ^^