Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Disable background arrow image from showing in related posts plugin

Old Jan 16, 2013, 12:02 PM
Makis77

2 posts · Dec 2012
Disable background arrow image from showing in related posts plugin

Hi guys!
I noticed that every mention of <li>...</li> shows the background image as defined on montezuma css.
I tried to override that image to none because I used a related posts plugin but it keeps showing.

See here for example(scroll down to see the related videos section):
http://wildanimals.tv/short-document...al-killers.php

css code for background image is:

.hentry ul li i, .comment-text ul li i {
}

and I replaced it to:

background: none; !important;
}

and inserted into the related posts plugin css, this seems to work BUT thing is that it overrides theme's for post content.

Is there a way to disable li,ul background ONLY for the Related Posts Plugin?
Old Jan 16, 2013, 12:36 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
HTML Code:
background: none; !important;
}
this syntax is invalid - recheck it (and yes I'm not telling you what is wrong, that you have to learn. Knowing something is wrong should be enough to figure out what is wrong.)
Old Jan 16, 2013, 01:28 PM
jerryc

367 posts · Oct 2012
Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
this syntax is invalid - recheck it (and yes I'm not telling you what is wrong, that you have to learn. Knowing something is wrong should be enough to figure out what is wrong.)
One of the first things I'd recommend anybody check after making custom css or html and it doesn't work is an online validator. I have them bookmarked.