Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

background color for the border area OUTSIDE the page/blog content area

Old Nov 6, 2010, 08:18 PM
johnh44

34 posts · Nov 2010
Portland, Oregon
Send a message via Skype™ to johnh44
It seems this border area is establish via CSS "margin" settings, but I'd like to be able to shade it -- in a sencse to frame the site. Any way to do that?
Old Nov 7, 2010, 09:37 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
CSS margin is for spacing not colors to get a border around the "site" add the following to ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts changing the width, style, and color as desired.
HTML Code:
div#container {
border: 2px solid #000000;
}
Old May 4, 2011, 01:18 PM
anthonyr

25 posts · Oct 2010
Thank you for this! I have been looking for this for quite a while....Now that I am on the verge of completing this aspect of my site, can you tell me how to fill out the the white space between the "framework" and the edge of the page? I want the "framework/border" wider. Please take a look at www.arjcommunications.com
Old May 4, 2011, 02:27 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
that would be the Body, Text & Links options