Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

Changing font color in center column but not sidebars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 23, 2009, 12:44 PM
lchapnick

6 posts · Jul 2009
USA Boca Raton,Florida
Send a message via Skype™ to lchapnick
Red face Changing font color in center column but not sidebars

I'm new at this so please bear with me. I've downloaded Atahualpa 3.4.2, love this theme. Thank you to everyone at BFA. To the point, I changed the font color in my center column through Body, Text & Links. My problem is when I do this it also changes the title font color in my sidebars. How do I change the colors in my center column (title and body) but leave the sidebar font colors the way they are. I would appreciate any help. I donated today and saw that you could make a donation to individuals which I will do to whoever can help me.