Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Spacing after h5 tag

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 23, 2012, 10:39 PM
shalinisridhar

18 posts · Sep 2010
Spacing after h5 tag

Hello
I am working on a static site. I placed some text inside a div tag. I disabled the Title option from Atahualpa - display:none.
Now when i need to have a title I use the header tags to set it the way I want. I have been playing around with the HTML /CSS inserts where the header tags can be styled. However I get this large space after the title (that i set using h5). How can I reduce it? Both the header tag title and the paragraph after that are inside a <p> </p> tag. There is no <br> inbetween them. Where can i reduce the spacing after this? Do i do this in Atahualpa or in the page html itself?

Please see attached screen shot.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BFA_Spacing.jpg
Views:	1694
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	1959  

Last edited by shalinisridhar; Jul 23, 2012 at 10:48 PM.