Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Change color between widget boxes

Old Nov 7, 2010, 11:44 AM
disturbedcooking

7 posts · Nov 2010
Karlsruhe, Germany
[SOLVED] Change color between widget boxes

Hi all,

I changed the background color for the widgets but I do not find, how I can have no color *between* the widget boxes. I would like to have the spaces between the content area and all the widgets still in white, while the widget boxes should be gray. You can see my problem at my page at http://www.disturbedcooking.com

Sven
Old Nov 7, 2010, 09:34 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You changed the background color for the sidebar, not the widgets. If you set the sidebar back to white and go to ATO>Style Widgets>Widget container and add your gray background there you will have the effect you are after.
Old Nov 8, 2010, 10:10 AM
disturbedcooking

7 posts · Nov 2010
Karlsruhe, Germany
Oh man, that was so easy that I did not see it! Thank you very much!