Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] Different title color and byline background color for different categories?

Old Sep 9, 2009, 04:20 PM
chiara7

18 posts · Sep 2009
Budapest - Hungary
Hi! I have in my blog 3 main categories and I would like to give a certain title color and byline background color for each post in a category. (In multiple and single post pages and home page too).
It is possible?
(Sorry for my very poor english...)
Old Sep 9, 2009, 06:01 PM
chiara7

18 posts · Sep 2009
Budapest - Hungary
I think, I have the solution - in part.

For the change of the color of the titles:

in bfa_post_parts.php

after this:
function bfa_post_headline($before = '<div class="post-headline">', $after = '</div>') {

global $bfa_ata, $post;

if ( is_single() OR is_page() ) {
$bfa_ata_body_title = get_post_meta($post->ID, 'bfa_ata_body_title', true);
$bfa_ata_display_body_title = get_post_meta($post->ID, 'bfa_ata_display_body_title', true);
} else {
$bfa_ata_body_title_multi = get_post_meta($post->ID, 'bfa_ata_body_title_multi', true);
}

if ( (!is_single() AND !is_page()) OR $bfa_ata_display_body_title == '' ) {

I have made this insert:

if (in_category('x')) {

$before = '<div class="post-headline1">';

} elseif (in_category('y')) {

$before = '<div class="post-headline2">';

}

(x,y= category ID)

in css.php I defined post-headline1 and post-headline2...

and it works.