Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

[SOLVED] One category jumps to another when going next / prev post

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 12, 2010, 05:02 PM
smitp11

24 posts · May 2010
[SOLVED] One category jumps to another when going next / prev post

I have two categories that I use on my site, Site News and Community News.

If I click into one of these categories, it shows me the post no problem. The issue is the next prev buttons take me though other categories also. Go here to see it.
http://www.myfallriver.ca/community-...anal-days-2011

You will see this is posted in COMMUNITY NEWS, however the previous and next links take me to the SITE NEWS posts.

Is it possible to restrict this so it only shows posts from one category ?

Thanks.