Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

RSS Custom Fields

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 29, 2010, 03:37 AM
mobstaralex

2 posts · Sep 2010
RSS Custom Fields

Hey all,

Got a couple of questions;

1. Is Ata responsible for the generation of RSS feeds?
2. If so, how do I get it to generate RSS feeds with my post's custom fields?

I've worked out how to get them to display on the single post page itself. I've tried some plugins but they seem to specifically deal with getting images and video into the feed, and I'm only after text. I'm pretty sure I could add the code in myself to add these fields to my RSS, I just don't know which PHP file I'm supposed to edit - WordPress Codex doesn't seem to be much help in this respect (unless I wasn't looking carefully enough )