Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Images won't link after server restore

Old Sep 6, 2013, 10:06 AM
jorgfoto

39 posts · Jul 2009
vermont, USA
Images won't link after server restore

I am coming in after a deletion of images on the server (don't ask).
A restore was done to the folders such that the images appear in the correct folder ( wp-content>uploads> year> month) and are appearing again on Google plus and other web links.
However we cannot relink to the pages themselves - even when deleting the old link and uploading nesw from the library....
Any hints on where to go with this?
Thanks in advance>
Old Sep 6, 2013, 10:29 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what version of aAtahualpa?
What is the url?