Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Problem with Sidebars Repeating

Old Apr 8, 2011, 07:15 AM
aalbano

4 posts · Apr 2011
I'm having a problem with my sidebars being posted twice on all pages. I'm using Atahualpa 3.6.4 I've trying removing the sidebars and then re-adding them and switching to older versions of the theme. But the problem persists. the site is http://west123street.org/

Your help is appreciated!!
Old Apr 8, 2011, 08:12 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Right now I see the right and right inner sidebar displaying. If you just want one sidebar you need to uncheck all the display boxes for the one you don't want or perhaps I am misunderstanding.
Old Apr 8, 2011, 08:13 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
did you look at 'dashboard->appearances->widgets->right sidebar' and make sure you don't have two copies of the widgets there?

have you made any changes to the theme code?

Try shutting off all your plugins and see what happens.
Old Apr 8, 2011, 08:30 AM
aalbano

4 posts · Apr 2011
I want both the right inner and right sidebar to display. If you notice, the right sidebar is echoing the sidebar content twice. intead of getting the following sidebar content "NYC Gardening Resources","Harlem Resources & Orgs", "Also In Harlem...""Blogroll" & "NYC Gardening Resources" total of five sidebar items. (these aren't repeated in the sidebar admin, there is only one instance of each) I'm getting those five plus "Harlem Resources & Orgs", "NYC Gardening Resources" & "Other Community Gardens" being shown twice.
Old Apr 8, 2011, 08:44 AM
aalbano

4 posts · Apr 2011
no double copies, no changes to the theme. Deactivating pluggins had no effect on the sidebars.
Old Apr 8, 2011, 08:51 AM
aalbano

4 posts · Apr 2011
More Info: If i remove all right sidebar items from the right sidebar, the page displays a long list of recent items, followed by the removed right sidebar content without the proper formatting. Its displaying as if its been written into the code.

I've also tried reinstalling the theme.