Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Marketplace » Customization, Design, Programming... »

Wanted Atahualpa 3 Wordpress Design Help (Paid)

Old Aug 23, 2011, 09:33 AM
w_grace

1 posts · Aug 2011
Hello Everyone,

I work for a company that is currently re-designing all 3 of its major websites sites. We have decided to go with WP and Atahualpa because it just makes things so much easier, but here is the problem.

I am most of my colleagues are up in the air as to what looks good etc, and because we are an engineering the sites tend to be words.

I would like someone to design a template/layout that just makes the site look smooth. Fonts/Colors/ etc..

One Template that we can use for our UK/US/EU and later an Asian website.

Please PM.

Thank you for your assistance.