Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

After updating to WP 3.3.2, I have bank home page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 23, 2012, 01:43 PM
erika_conn

14 posts · Apr 2011
After updating to WP 3.3.2, I have bank home page

countrygarden.ceconn.com I'm using Atahualpa 3.6.4 theme.

Now, after updating, when I try to go to my home page, I get a blank. I disabled all the plugins. I switched to default theme and that showed my home page etc. Well, I don't want the default, I want my old theme.

Any suggestions?