Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Submenus not showing

Old Oct 25, 2010, 07:34 AM
Octavio Salles

29 posts · Oct 2010
I'm changing my old blog to a self hosted blog at wordpress.org, I'm still in the early developing stages.
My new blog is http://www.octaviosalles.com.br/blog/

I have created a few submenus under the "Galerias" menu item, however they are not showing at all. I think I have done the right thing: created the new pages and changed their parent to Galerias.

Can somebody help??
Old Oct 25, 2010, 08:00 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what do you have ATO-> MENU 1 (Page Menu)->Depth of Page Menu Bar set to?
Old Oct 25, 2010, 08:42 AM
Octavio Salles

29 posts · Oct 2010
juggledad, I have it set to 0.

STB, yes I am using WP 3.0.1. How do I define the submenu entries?
Old Oct 25, 2010, 09:11 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
If you are using the WordPress menus, you need to manually build your menus (you get flexibility at a cost - no automatic menu creation)

Just go to dashboard->Appearances->menu and check off the pages you want and click the 'add to menu' button. Then you can drag the menu items where you want them. You can drag them to the right under an existing menu and they will be indented and become a sub-menu
Old Oct 25, 2010, 10:10 AM
Octavio Salles

29 posts · Oct 2010
Thanks a lot! That was the problem, it's working now!