Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

<title> post problem

Old Jan 14, 2010, 10:48 AM
Hellvis

15 posts · Dec 2009
I got two problems

1. Can re-edit the title of a post after published.
If i save and post and article and I need to change it, it just don't do it.

2. If I put "&' sings of title I'll have errors like “ ”...
for instance: "I like to post" appears “I like to post” on the post, browser bar and google.

Anyway to solve this?
Old Jan 14, 2010, 02:50 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
1 - make sure to change the post title in tehhe Atahualpa Post options of the dashboard->posts->edit

2 - looks like what you are tryihng to type gets translated - use the HTML button above to put [ html ]...[ /html ] around your message to prevent the translation
Old Jan 15, 2010, 04:47 AM
Hellvis

15 posts · Dec 2009
Hi juggledad,

1 - make sure to change the post title in tehhe Atahualpa Post options of the dashboard->posts->edit
I've tried to change the title on that mask that's below the post (APOptions). It does ok on the post, but the bar on the top of the browser don't update the changes, nor the google link i presume.

2 - looks like what you are tryihng to type gets translated - use the HTML button above to put [ html ]...[ /html ] around your message to prevent the translation
Maybe. Button? Hmm where can I find?
Or are you trying to say, "edit the post on html"? When I edit on visual or html the problem is the same.
Old Jan 15, 2010, 05:15 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
I'm refering to the this forum posting code. When writing a post there are several icons just above the area you are typing ( one of them is the smilie icon where you can gert the smile to put in a message like ai just did)

Second line, second from the end is the HTML button
Old Jan 15, 2010, 06:59 AM
Hellvis

15 posts · Dec 2009
oh!
my editor just has one line of icons... what's yours?
will it be in html forever or will I have to "push the button" every time I post?

http://img64.imageshack.us/i/37695159.jpg/
Old Jan 15, 2010, 01:52 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Not on your site - Here in the forum! When you go to answer me, you will hit reply - in the window that opens you should see two lines of icons

this will surround your code with HETL (in brackets) and /HTML (in brackets) so hopefully it won't get translated and I can see what you are typine without it being converted

Look at the attachmentClick image for larger version

Name:	lookhere.jpg
Views:	791
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	351
Old Jan 15, 2010, 02:08 PM
Hellvis

15 posts · Dec 2009
HTML Code:
got it! so, must I send what I typed earlier?
Old Jan 15, 2010, 02:12 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
In your first post you wrote
Quote:
2. If I put "&' sings of title I'll have errors like “ ”...
for instance: "I like to post" appears “I like to post” on the post, browser bar and google.
I see no differende in the two examples you put - retype your example in the html block
Old Jan 15, 2010, 02:17 PM
Hellvis

15 posts · Dec 2009
HTML Code:
2. If I put "&' sings of title I'll have errors like...
for instance: "I like to post" appears   &#8220I like to post &#8221 on the post, browser bar and google.
Old Jan 15, 2010, 02:28 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
if you switch to the default theme what shows up in the title? same thing or does it show correctly?
I've tried playing and cannot recreate this issue.