Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Getting weird error message

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 2, 2009, 07:44 AM
kippiper

135 posts · Jun 2009
[SOLVED] Getting weird error message

Good morning!

Just this morning, I am getting the following error message on my client website http://www.bestbiztips.com/quickmedquote

I realize this may not have anything to do with the theme, but not sure where to turn!

I am using WordPress 2.8.5 and Atahualpa 3.4.4

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/a/b/x/abxnetwork/html/quickmedquote/wp-content/themes/atahualpa344/functions.php:657) in /home/content/a/b/x/abxnetwork/html/quickmedquote/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 865

I get this error message when I try to enter the WP API key and/or click to activate or deactivate the WordPress Stats.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

KIP