Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » ThemeFrame Presales »

Change Content Depending on Page Selected?

Old Aug 29, 2014, 08:53 PM
GRF

76 posts · Mar 2011
Change Content Depending on Page Selected?

After I get done creating the widgets and all the other elements of a theme, is it possible to have different content or images displayed in the widgets (i.e. text widget) based on what page is being displayed using php code to find out what page is being displayed?
Old Aug 29, 2014, 10:11 PM
Jam

1,112 posts · Mar 2011
Perth, Western Australia
You dont create widgets, but you style widget areas. Displaying content differently on different pages - as explained in your other post, use Dynamic Widgets or a similar plugin.