Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

How can I expand space between page menus

Old Mar 12, 2011, 06:53 AM
cwjorgensen

27 posts · Nov 2010
Praestoe, Denmark
Send a message via Skype™ to cwjorgensen
How can I expand space between page menus

Hi.
How can I expand the space (horizontal) between my page menus ?

And how can I expand the space (vertical) between page menu and menu bar (on top). The menu is overlaping the bar.