Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

How to insert an image in the top of the blog page

Old Dec 17, 2013, 10:15 AM
prooffairy

73 posts · Oct 2010
I've taken a different approach with a website. Rather than using the header area I have created images to act as the page name for every page. Looks good so far (I think). The difficulty come when I get to the blog page (News & Offers) as anything I put on the actual blog page doesn't show up. I've tried putting the image in a stocky post but I just have a horrid grey line around it and This is a Sticky Post!

How can I insert an image in the same way I ahve for every other page?
the site is http://217.199.187.62/segais.co.uk/
Old Dec 17, 2013, 11:02 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
new feature in 3.7.13 - add widget to top or bottom of center area. Add a widget area, put in text widgets wint the iinfo fro each page, use something like 'widget logic' to control what page they show.
Old Dec 18, 2013, 08:25 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
The sticky posts can also be styled in the theme options.