Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Help i want image as background on the category bar!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 5, 2012, 08:07 AM
Crispuchita

4 posts · Jan 2012
Help i want image as background on the category bar!!

Hi everybody,

I'm new here so : Hi !!!
Ok my question I'm working the last few days with the Word press 3.3.1 and Atahualpa 3.7.3.
So far so good, i have my own background, header, background on the center column an sidebar.
Still i can't find where i can change some things so this are my questions:

1. I want to use a own background on the category bar and also change the background on the
hover.
Right now I can only use colours.
2. Can I made the center column and sidebar have the same sizes everywhere and scroll when the
text is larger than the sizes of both?

I have more questions but i want to begin with this two

Thanks for helping me and kisses,

Crispuchita