Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Adding a header menubar to Atahualpa theme

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 25, 2010, 10:01 AM
sfrias

2 posts · Oct 2010
Adding a header menubar to Atahualpa theme

Hi,
First of all: Apologies if this has been asked in the past. Looked through posts but didnt come across this question:

I am fairly new to wp, but now realize what all the attentionn is about. Awsome tool.

Question- I am attaching wp-Atahualpa as a menuitem in the header menu of an ecomerce site www.AncientMexico.biz. To keep things looking somewhat uniform, I would like to display the site header bar on the top of the atahualpa instance. Can't find anywhere in the settings where this is edited.
Can someone provide guidance: Where is this edit: or if I need to edit the code-which file(s): or do I need to consider another theme-what feature am I looking for (not an expert on wp terminology). Many thanks upfront.