Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Weird author bug occuring after update to WP 2.9.1

Old Feb 10, 2010, 12:03 AM
poppaneedsanap

5 posts · Feb 2010
After updating to WP 2.9.1 I'm unable to choose the logged-in administrator user (me) as an Author.
The author pull down for new posts now contains the other users names but not mine and defaults to the top of the authors list.

Older posts (pre-upgrade) show the administrator user name in the list

Atahualpa v3.4.4
WP 2.9.1
Mac osx 10.5.8
Firefox 3.5.7

Is this a known bug? any suggestions?
thanks
Old Feb 10, 2010, 12:31 AM
poppaneedsanap

5 posts · Feb 2010
so.. I should have tried this before jumping to the forum..
I made a new admin user, reset the original admin to editor and then back to Admin, then deleted the new user.
took a couple login/outs but it worked..