Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » eCommerce & Atahualpa »

Grid Display of Category Thumbnails in WP eStore

Old Oct 7, 2015, 09:40 AM
yukoner

48 posts · Jan 2012
Grid Display of Category Thumbnails in WP eStore

I'm using WP eStore and am having a little formatting difficulty. When I call for the thumbnails of the categories in the store, they are shown as a list (vertical) as in the following page.
http://normhamilton.ca/photography/f...-and-canvases/

I'd like to have them show as a grid. (horizontal across the page just like a photo gallery)
I'm thinking it has something to do with this CSS that I found, but I'm not sure. If I turn off the "both" when inspecting elements it causes a change, but not what I want.

.eStore-fancy-clear {
clear: both;
}

Any ideas?

Norm
Old Oct 7, 2015, 02:31 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
The code looks like this
HTML Code:
<div class="eStore-fancy-clear"></div>
<div class="eStore-fancy3">
<br>
<div class="eStore-fancy3">
<br>
The <br> that is being added after each section is causing the staggering when you remove the 'clear: both' - you may need to look at the plugin to solve that.
Old Oct 7, 2015, 03:02 PM
yukoner

48 posts · Jan 2012
Thanks, Juggledad. That gives me somewhere to begin.
In the meantime, I'll change it to something else.
Norm