Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

Blog visible on website via RSS feed??

Old Mar 9, 2010, 06:43 PM
red101

1 posts · Mar 2010
First, I'm very, very new to this, so excuse my complete ignorance.

I'm trying to get my blog posts to show up on my website via feedburner and wordpress. I'm getting one of two things - Nothing at all, or the entire blog, including images and sidebars (which I don't want) but no posts. The view through feedburner looks perfect, but I can't seem to get THAT on my web page. I'm sure I'm not doing something correctly, but after a week of jacking with it, still can't seem to figure out what that might be. Help!?