Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Centering my logo better/adding a second logo

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 1, 2009, 02:41 PM
jockoe

23 posts · Feb 2009
Centering my logo better/adding a second logo

I am wondering if the logo area is a table with 2 columns? (A column that holds the logo image and a column that holds the RSS/Search Box)

If it is... I would like to add a column above the left sidebar, making the logo area 3 columns, so that my logo can reside in the center column and be centered more over the center area of my page. (I would possibly put an image in the new, left column if possible)

Thank you

Last edited by jockoe; Mar 2, 2009 at 05:34 AM. Reason: Reduced image size/Added info