Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Adding jigoshop code and get error

Old Apr 23, 2012, 01:08 PM
starrgaizer

3 posts · Mar 2012
Adding jigoshop code and get error

I have been trying to get the right column to post where it should and the footer to span across the bottom. So went to jigoshop and found the code to do this, but I get the following error.

Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'bfa _prepare_jigoshop_wrappers' was given in /home/content/r/e/d/redrobbins/html/fredsolar/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 405.
This code fixed some of the problems just not all.

This is the complete code I entered I believe it is the last line that is the problem.
Any help greatly appreciated.

function bfa_open_jigoshop_content_wrappers()
{
echo '<div class="wrapper"><div id="container">';
}

function bfa_close_jigoshop_content_wrappers()
{
echo '</div></div>';
}

function bfa_prepare_jigoshop_wrappers()
{
$function_to_remove ( 'jigoshop_before_main_content', 'jigoshop_output_content_wrapper', 10 );
$function_to_remove ( 'jigoshop_after_main_content', 'jigoshop_output_content_wrapper_end', 10);

add_action( 'jigoshop_before_main_content', 'bfa _open_jigoshop_content_wrappers', 10 );
add_action( 'jigoshop_after_main_content', 'bfa _close_jigoshop_content_wrappers', 10 );
}
add_action( 'wp_head', 'bfa _prepare_jigoshop_wrappers' );

www.hightec-solar.com
Old Apr 23, 2012, 04:13 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
can you point me to the place you got that code?
Old Apr 23, 2012, 05:42 PM
starrgaizer

3 posts · Mar 2012
Yes this is the address.
http://forum.jigoshop.com/kb/customi...t-for-jigoshop

Thank you for any help this is the only thing standing in my way.