Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Problem with Flash banner in sidebar widget

Old Feb 8, 2011, 04:35 AM
Tamara-IT

41 posts · Jan 2011
Italy
Problem with Flash banner in sidebar widget

Hello,
I have to insert a little swf banner in my left sidebar.
I have put a text widget with the embedding code in it. Tha swf file is in the site root.
I have inserted the JS code in the <head>, using Atahualpa inserts.
Problem: The swf is displayed on the home page only, on the other pages there is the empty space left. I used this path: http://www.domain.com/banner.swf to avoid problems with paths.
I have no error messages, and looking at the source code the JS seems to loadcorrectly.
Where am I wrong?
Old Feb 8, 2011, 05:13 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What version of Atahualpa and wp?
what is the url?
Old Feb 16, 2011, 06:27 AM
Tamara-IT

41 posts · Jan 2011
Italy
Been offline for some days, sorry... I've temporary added an animated gif in the left sidebar..
url: http://www.megedizioni.it/
wp 3.0.5
Atahualpa 3.6.1
Old Feb 16, 2011, 11:01 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
looks like it is working if it is the last widget in the left sidebar...or is that the animated gif?
Old Feb 16, 2011, 12:44 PM
Tamara-IT

41 posts · Jan 2011
Italy
It's the gif :D
Old Feb 16, 2011, 02:12 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
well...it looks fine