Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Screen size changed automatically - how do I restore it

Old May 17, 2009, 09:59 PM
IADDIC

3 posts · May 2009
When I visited my blog this evening the size of the blog has changed. I do not know how to describe this well but everything is larger on my screen. This problem is only with the blog. If I go to another website everything looks fine so this problem is just with the blog.

All the txt looks like it is scale dup (larger) within the entire blog..

Any ideas?

you can see this at http://iaddicshelters.net

Rich
Old May 18, 2009, 01:55 AM
Gill_R

4 posts · May 2009
Hi Rich

This is a link to a screenshot of your site on a 1920 x 1200 monitor -
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2...screenshot.jpg

Does this look as you would expect? It look fine to me (nice customisation, by the way )

Edit: forgot to say it looks identical in both FF and IE
Old May 18, 2009, 08:35 AM
IADDIC

3 posts · May 2009
Hi Gill_R

Thank you for the nice comment on customization...

I just fixed the problem shortly before your visit. I deleted my last pos and re-created it and for some unknown reason that seems to have taken care of the problem. Now why a post would do that I can not explain.

Now I also see another problem. There is white space between the menu bar and the logo area...hmmm...haven't seen that before. Guess I will have to try to fix that in the blind since I do not see it on my end.

It is always nice to see what others see so thank you for the reply with pic.

BTW, Are you a user or a developer?

I appreciate your time,

Rich G
Old May 18, 2009, 09:22 AM
Gill_R

4 posts · May 2009
I'm just a new (happy) user

I see what you mean about the white space although I thought it was part of the design! Hope you get it sorted.
Old May 18, 2009, 09:24 AM
IADDIC

3 posts · May 2009
Thanks Gill...have a great one!