Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] First Level Parents Won't Unlink in Menu Bar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 11, 2010, 03:55 AM
kali

9 posts · Sep 2010
Bern, Switzerland
Unhappy [SOLVED] First Level Parents Won't Unlink in Menu Bar

I'm using the latest version of Wordpress + Atahualpa. I've created a Pages Menu, which is "Menu #1". It's properly ordered and works fine, but I want the First Level Parents to have no link, and just use the links from the sub-pages (example: parent is FREELANCING, and sub-categories include EDITING, GHOSTWRITING, etc. "Freelancing" should just act like a header, but users should be able to to the sub-pages.) There's a setting for this in Atahualpa, but it seems not to function -- doesn't matter whether "Don't link first level parent items in Page Menu Bar?" is set to "Yes" or "No" -- clicking on "Freelancing" still takes me to a blank page.

Can't see how to fix this from either the WP Appearance->Menus page, or the Atahualpa options page. Any solutions? Site is http://www.kalital.com, if you want to take a look.

Thanks!
Kali