Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Atahualpa Theme Options not working.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 3, 2009, 12:29 AM
Art.ist

8 posts · Mar 2009
Unhappy Atahualpa Theme Options not working.

I was thrilled when I came across this theme since its so versatile.
I just uploaded it, however when I went to theme options and clicked on them, nothing happened. I would love to use this theme and just can't seem to do it.

I am amazed at the amount of support around here.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Thanks!