Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Text Widget will not be placed on side bar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 14, 2009, 11:53 AM
ladyhotchkiss

4 posts · Jul 2009
Text Widget will not be placed on side bar

Word Press is most current version and Atahaulpa version 3.4.1. When I TRY to place the text box into the side it gets LONG, will not "drop" and then greys out. Any help would be appreciated.