Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] All page text in bold? Should be normal.

Old Nov 16, 2011, 09:53 PM
Note

14 posts · Sep 2010
I was writing a new post and when finished I viewed my page and the rest of the entries have bolded text in multiple areas that it normally does not. I was not in the Editor theme section earlier either, and not sure what could have sparked this change. Any help with bringing back the text weight to normal would be appreciated.

The website is:
http://www.purpletapepedigree.com/
Old Nov 17, 2011, 03:28 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
go to the post in question and view it in HTML mode. If there is any HTML in the post text, look up what that HTML does - is this the cause of your issue?
Old Nov 17, 2011, 07:06 AM
Note

14 posts · Sep 2010
Looks like I had left an open "<strong>" tag. I didn't realize it can effect the whole page like that. Thanks for the help.