Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Other BFA WordPress Themes »

Atahualpa 3.4.1 Meta Title Tag problem?

Old Aug 13, 2009, 10:24 AM
seventhyearfalling

4 posts · Aug 2009
Atahualpa 3.4.1 Meta Title Tag problem?

Hi,

I'm currently using the Atahualpa 3.4.1 release on my site Game by Night. My problem is that the theme will not save my preference for Meta Title Tag to go Blog Title>Page Title. It keeps reverting to Page>Blog for some reason. It's a small thing but one I'd like to change if possible. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Old Aug 14, 2009, 08:14 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Have you also set "Use BFA SEO..." to "Yes"? Also, if you're using a SEO or Meta tag plugin then Atahualpa will not apply its settings to avoid possibly serious conflicts, i.e. messed up meta tags
Old Aug 18, 2009, 05:31 PM
vishvadeep

hi flynn,

the all in one seo plugin displays the posts meta informatio and tags after all the plugins are loaded, should it be bad or something?

the website is speedywap.com
Old Aug 22, 2009, 09:25 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
As long as the meta tags are inside the <head>...</head> section there should be no problems.
Old Aug 27, 2009, 04:30 PM
seventhyearfalling

4 posts · Aug 2009
Sorry for the lateness of my reply. I found out that the change took once I altered the SEO setting. It doesn't have the right option set when you look at the ATO setting (it still says it's set to the wrong thing) but in practice it's working correctly, so that fixed it. Thanks a ton!