Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Can't edit widgets in Left Sidebar

Old Mar 19, 2009, 10:40 AM
Ashjoielee

17 posts · Jan 2009
NC
I just went into my WP admin to add some new ads to my left sidebar and can't get into the widgets to edit them. If I click on "edit" on the widgets, nothing happens. I checked my right sidebar and I can open those fine.
Any thoughts on what might be wrong and how to fix this?

Thanks,
Ash
Old Mar 20, 2009, 03:28 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
The theme you had before might be holding some widgets in its sidebars still. If so, change back to the other theme, remove the widgets out of its sidebars and switch back to Atahualpa again