Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Image Mosaic, full page, linkable

Old Jul 30, 2010, 01:00 AM
manuhoz

15 posts · Jul 2010
Dear Friends,
Sorry for my poor english inadvance
I would like to build the following page, maybe this is presomptuous for my newbie level

I need on a page a mosaic, on the full page, made from all images present in a folder,
if possible with a pretty animation, like a top view of a table, and the "photos" fall from higher on the table, and randomly (ok, the animation part is a dream, a just random flat image mosaic will be good)

I need too that you can click on the photo and being redirected to a post.

I tried stuff with nextgen gallery, which caused me several troubles, and photopress but with no succes.

thanks in advance

Have a nice day

Manu
Old Jul 30, 2010, 06:27 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
There are probably some image or gallery plugins that may do what you want but you could just add images to the page and link them to the posts. You could use a table or CSS to arrange them on the page.
Old Jul 30, 2010, 09:02 AM
manuhoz

15 posts · Jul 2010
thank you lmilesw, if you have some "template" of these images array css code, I'll take it, just start with php/css stuff.

Manuhoz
Old Jul 30, 2010, 09:50 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
The easiest way is to just use a table.