Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Web Hosting for WordPress »

Error on Wordpress

Old Apr 7, 2013, 05:53 AM
sbsl2012

1 posts · Apr 2013
Some time i Got following Error on my self hosted wordpress Poetry Blog.

Blog Adress : http://www.waffa.co/

Error establishing a database connection

Can you please tell me the solution of this problem and how can i resolve this issue ?

Thanks
Old Apr 7, 2013, 06:03 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
sorry but this forum is for users of the Atahualpa and Montezuma themes. ou should go ask your theme developer of over at wordpress.org