Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

How to hide a menu from specific pages?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 29, 2011, 07:50 AM
Sparklesperson

7 posts · Nov 2010
Lightbulb How to hide a menu from specific pages?

Is there a means of hiding a menu from specific pages? Would be nice to have that as an option. I'm up to building a template even, just need a clue as to how to EXCLUDE the menu.

For the record, I'm using WP 3.3, and Atahualpa 3.7.3 (I think it is).

Thanks!
Patricia