Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Job manager + atahualpa = not working

Old Jan 13, 2010, 04:27 PM
myinfosecjob

12 posts · Jan 2010
Job manager + atahualpa = not working

Hi there,
I've recently installed the job manager(http://pento.net/projects/wordpress-job-manager-plugin/)
plugin into my webpage (using atahualpa theme).

Whenever I try to access the job page, that's the error I get:

Warning: include(/home7/myinfose/public_html/sandbox/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/page.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home7/myinfose/public_html/sandbox/wp-content/plugins/job-manager/jobman-display.php on line 197

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home7/myinfose/public_html/sandbox/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/page.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home7/myinfose/public_html/sandbox/wp-content/plugins/job-manager/jobman-display.php on line 197

Can someone help me, please?

Thank you!

Adriano
Old Jan 13, 2010, 05:07 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
the plugin is assuming that every theme has a file called page.php. This file does not exist in Atahualpa. You have two choices, contact the developer of the plugin and ask him to fix this or create your own page.php

Last edited by juggledad; Jan 14, 2010 at 05:25 AM.
Old Jan 14, 2010, 04:22 AM
pento

1 posts · Jan 2010
I'm the author of Job Manager, sorry you're running into problems.

I've fixed this for 0.4.6, which I'll probably release today or tomorrow.

If you run into any further problems with Job Manager, please submit them here:
http://code.google.com/p/wordpress-j...er/issues/list

(I only found this because it showed up in my referrer logs.)