Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

What happened to my Blog title text?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 11, 2010, 06:39 PM
wordsnak

14 posts · Nov 2009
What happened to my Blog title text?

was fiddling with the footer, then everything went skewey.

http://www.petsintheclassroom.org/blog/

Blog title, sidebar titles shrunk and font reverted to verdana. Checked all tags that I can see. Did parent get messed up? What happened

Blog title CSS is this:

margin: 0;
padding: 0px 0px 0px 20px;
line-height: 1.0em;
font-family: Georgia, "Times New Roman", Times, serif;
font-size: 30px;

Body Style is this:

font-family: Georgia, "Times New Roman", Times, serif;
font-size: 14px;
color: #000000;
background: url(http://www.petsintheclassroom.org/im...alkboard.gif);
padding-top: 20px;

What the heck happened?? :-)
Trying to figure out what is overriding the larger font I spec'd in the blog title.
Any thoughts. Double checked all my CSS for missing code pieces (like";"), but cannot find what is forcing the type small (and into Verdana)

TIA

Last edited by wordsnak; Mar 12, 2010 at 08:58 AM.