Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

RSS feed doesn't work with IE

Old May 19, 2009, 12:27 AM
sparry

3 posts · Feb 2009
http://italytutto.com/feed/ produces an error in IE7 but works fine in Firefox 3.

The problem seems to be a bogus last line on the page: <meta name="blogcatalog" content="9BC9262116" />

I have tried the following, which I found in a similar thread:

You probably have a space or blank line at the end of /yourdomain.com/wp-config.php (not a Atahualpa file) or at the end of /yourdomain.com/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php

But that's not the solution.

Does anyone know what this is: <meta name="blogcatalog" content="9BC9262116" />

Or, more to the point, how I can get rid of it?

Thanks for any assistance
Old May 19, 2009, 09:03 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Probably a plugin named "Blogcatalog" or similar
Old May 20, 2009, 12:39 AM
sparry

3 posts · Feb 2009
Thanks for the suggestion. I have deactivated all Plug-ins except Snapshots (because these are an important feature of my site and I had some trouble with their implementation).

I also renamed all the Plug-ins I had deactivated.

No luck I'm afraid...

... however, after a careful search I did find <meta name="blogcatalog" content="9BC9262116" /> at the end of another php file (can't remember which), so I deleted it and everything is now fine!

FIXED!

Last edited by sparry; May 21, 2009 at 12:21 AM.