Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Header Image Has Ragged Edge

Old Mar 22, 2013, 09:21 PM
Shae

15 posts · Jan 2011
Hello!

The bottom edge of my header image is jagged. It remains so when I change the height of the image, and even when I switch images. I suspect it has something to do with my menu bar, because of where the break is, but I don't know how to make it better. Can you help?

Here's my URL: http://hitchhikingtoheaven.com/

Thank you!

Old Mar 22, 2013, 09:30 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Either give the menu a white border as outlined in the theme options or perhaps give a top margin to the menu.
Old Mar 22, 2013, 09:46 PM
Shae

15 posts · Jan 2011
Thank you, Larry! Can you tell me where in the theme options to look to add the border or margin? I am using v.3.6.1. When I go to "Menu 1 (Page Menu)," I find "Border around all menu items" but that doesn't seem to do anything to help.
Old Mar 22, 2013, 11:02 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I think just putting a 1px white border on the menu should "fix" the issue.
Old Mar 23, 2013, 05:30 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
as Larry said add a top border to the menu. The menu items are slightly taller than the menu div and so you see that slight size difference at the end of the menu items. Add the following to the CSS inserts and see if it takes care of it
HTML Code:
#menu1 {
    border-top: solid 1px #fff;
}
Old Mar 23, 2013, 06:47 AM
Shae

15 posts · Jan 2011
Thank you, that fixed it! It was such a little thing, but it's been bugging me for months and months.