Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] atahualpa 3.6.4 blank screen

Old Apr 5, 2011, 02:54 AM
todo1979

8 posts · Apr 2011
Hi to all,

let me first congratulate you for this wonderful theme. Great job!

I recently registered a domain and I've uploaded the platform, but I have a problem: it won't activate the theme, whatever I do, I always get a blank screen, nothing is displayed. Every other theme works but not atahualpa.
It may be something with the php.ini settings, and I do not have access to it. From what I understand some changes to the php can be done by modifying the .htaccess file, but I can't figure out what.

Here is the information that I get from the control panel of the webhost:

PHP Configuration

These PHP configuration settings are customizable by the server administrator. They are listed for reference only.

Language Options asp_tags Allow ASP-style <% %> tags. Off

File Uploads file_uploads Whether to allow HTTP file uploads. On

Paths and Directories include_path Windows: "\path1;\path2" c:\php\includes" .:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php

Resource Limits max_execution_time Maximum execution time of each script, in seconds 30

Resource Limits max_input_time Maximum amount of time each script may spend parsing request data 60

Resource Limits memory_limit Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (32MB) 128M

Data Handling register_globals You should do your best to write your scripts so that they do not require register_globals to be on; Using form variables as globals can easily lead to possible security problems, if the code is not very well thought of. Off

Language Options safe_mode On

main session.save_path Argument passed to save_handler. In the case of files, this is the path where data files are stored. Note: Windows users have to change this variable in order to use PHP's session functions. As of PHP 4.0.1, you can define the path as: session.save_path = "N;/path" where N is an integer. Instead of storing all the session files in /path, what this will do is use subdirectories N-levels deep, and store the session data in those directories. This is useful if you or your OS have problems with lots of files in one directory, and is a more efficient layout for servers that handle lots of sessions. NOTE 1: PHP will not create this directory structure automatically. You can use the script in the ext/session dir for that purpose. NOTE 2: See the section on garbage collection below if you choose to use subdirectories for session storage /tmp

File Uploads upload_max_filesize Maximum allowed size for uploaded files. 16M

Any idea how to make atahualpa work?
Thank you.
Old Apr 5, 2011, 08:41 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You may have the Suhosin issue. Could you supply a link to the site? Also you might want to try uploading Atahualpa 3.5.3 to see if the works. You can download from wordpress.bytesforall.com.

Last edited by juggledad; Apr 5, 2011 at 09:13 AM.
Old Apr 11, 2011, 03:05 AM
todo1979

8 posts · Apr 2011
Job done, thank you very much for your support