Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

Ad an edit button to each post?

Old Apr 6, 2009, 12:22 PM
ShinigamiN

2 posts · Apr 2009
instead of having to go through the meta and search through the categories, could you instead put an edit button on each post

thanks
Old Apr 6, 2009, 02:32 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
There should be one. If you have none, you can set this at A. Theme Options -> Post/Page Info Items