Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] Insert Background image/Individual posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 6, 2009, 03:04 PM
loislanemiami

14 posts · Apr 2009
Miami, Florida
Send a message via AIM to loislanemiami
[SOLVED] Insert Background image/Individual posts

I love your theme and I appreciate all the work you've put into it.

I have played heck trying to figure this out... I want to know how to insert a background image into an individual post - Just one post at a time.

And....LOL....I need the instructions for "Dummies" - step by step - PLEASE!

Thanks a lot

www.askloislane.com