Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

RSS icon is hidden with standard zoom 100%

Old Jan 23, 2013, 04:42 PM
esbrinartot

31 posts · Nov 2012
RSS icon is hidden with standard zoom 100%

Depending the size of the screen RSS icon on the top right of the screen is hidden. If you decrease the zoom of the browser lower than 100% than you can see it.

Sorry for my ignorance. But How can I improve this issue.

With my desktop computer I can see the icon but with a notebook is not possible. Doesn't mind the browser that you use.

if you need to have a look to my blog is next:
www.geekland.hol.es

Thanks in advance
Old Jan 23, 2013, 05:50 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
it looks like you have put the RSS outside of the grid which is why it is acting as it does.
if you don't understand this, read the CSS section of the theme.