Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

wp-admin screen blank after login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 9, 2009, 08:00 AM
jasonchamb

25 posts · Sep 2009
wp-admin screen blank after login

I know there is another thread with a similar problem, but I think that they are different based on what worked for them and not for me, so I've started a new thread. I'm using wp 2.86 and ata 3.4.4. When I login it takes me to a blank wp-admin page. I can get past it by going to /wp-admin/post.php or edit.php or pretty much any other admin page from the white page, but naturally I'd like to get it sorted in case its a symptom of another problem, and also to make usage easier for other users. It's not a browser issue, i'm pretty sure, since I've tried a couple and it does the same thing, and i've got plenty of php memory (64). Here's the site. Any advice?

Many thanks
JC