Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Insert URL

Old Nov 16, 2009, 07:53 AM
Genie

8 posts · Nov 2009
Lightbulb Insert URL

I am new to WP and Atahualpa, although I love it.

I may be missing the obvious here, but when I am in the posting window of 3.4.3 (I think), above the window are icons to insert, image, music, video, media.

Would it be difficult to have an inset icon for "URL", so all I have to do is cut and paste an address rather than write out all the html code that is necessary?

Just a suggestion or I am an idiot and haven't found that yet.