Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Atahualpa Issues with IE

Old Jun 10, 2010, 05:10 PM
Gwodan

3 posts · Jun 2010
California
Hi,
I have a site in the works: spirit.lynnesagen.com
There are a couple of issues:
1) I loose all the rounded corners ect when switching from firefox to IE
2) (bigger problem) when I go to spirit.lynnesagen.com/category/events in Internet Explorer the Category title is interfering with the calendar application

What do I need to do to have the site display the same in IE as Firefox(or other browser of your choice) - Especially for the category/events page -
OR
How do I remove the category page descriptor for this one page (or all category pages if needed)?

Thanks,
Lynne
Old Jun 10, 2010, 05:27 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
1) ie doesn't play nice. It doesn't support CSS border radius and many other things
2) what calendar plugin are you using?
Old Jun 14, 2010, 06:01 PM
Gwodan

3 posts · Jun 2010
California
Sorry for the delay - been traveling,
and thank you for the info.

The calendar plugin I am using is "The Events Calendar"

Lynne
Old Jun 14, 2010, 06:09 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009